49 DevOps short stories. All true.
Forty-nine DevOps pros share stories of their journeys, challenges, and accomplishments. Each chapter is a DevOps short story to learn from as you navigate your own journey.
Read chapters from:
- Simon Wardley, Wardley Mapping
- Fernando Cornago, Vice President Platform Engineering, Adidas
- Emily Freeman, Modern Operations Advocacy Manager, Microsoft
- Kate Healy, Principal Cybersecurity Strategist, Telstra Enterprise
- Wendy Nather, Duo Security, Cisco
- Ross Clanton, American Airlines
- Lauren Knausenberger, United States Air Force
- Jennifer Petoff, SRE, Google
- Casey Rosenthal, Chaos Engineering, Verica
We’ll be adding 150 more stories at this year’s All Day DevOps 5th Anniversary Celebration on November 12, 2020. As always, all live, all online, all free. Enjoy the book, and we’ll see you then.