100 presentations delivered by DevOps experts and IT thought leaders
Fulton, MD – October 24, 2017 - Sonatype, the leading provider of software supply chain automation announced today that it is hosting more than 30,000 global attendees at All Day DevOps 2017, the largest virtual conference in the world dedicated to sharing DevOps best practices. The second annual event started live streaming at
This year’s conference is sponsored by Sonatype, Puppet, XebiaLabs, CloudBees, Red Hat, Sauce Labs, Micro Focus, VictorOps, and Carnegie Mellon and features more than 100 presentations delivered by visionary software innovators, application security professionals, and IT operations leaders. Notable speakers include:
- Jaya Baloo, KPN Telecom, Chief Information Security Officer
- Ann Winblad, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Co-Founder and Managing Director
- Robert D. Brown, U.S. Department of Homeland Security, USCIS Branch Chief
- Joshua Corman, PTC, Chief Security Officer and SVP
- Sherry Chang, Intel, Chief Architect of DevOps & Continuous Delivery
- Patrick Debois, Small Town Heroes, CEO
- Dominic Delmolino, Accenture Federal Services, CTO
- Nicole Forsgren, DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) CEO & Chief Scientist
- John Willis, SJ Technologies, VP of
Devopsand Digital Practices
- Róbert Albert, Jive Software, Chief Software Architect
- Mik Kersten, Tasktop, CEO
- Jayne Groll, CEO, DevOps Institute
- Gene Kim, Author of The Phoenix Project and The DevOps Handbook
Attendees are able to customize their conference experiences around five session tracks, including Continuous Delivery, Cultural Transformations, DevSecOps, Government, and Modern Infrastructure.
To form the All Day DevOps community, Sonatype invited more than 250 DevOps community groups across the globe to help promote an in-depth free educational experience for their members. Depending on proximity and convenience, registered attendees were also invited to attend one of 35 live conference satellite locations across 16 countries.
"Our aim in building the All Day DevOps community and conference was to open doors, stimulate creative thinking, and help educate a global community about DevOps best practices.”, said Matt Howard, CMO of Sonatype. "More than doubling last year’s attendance is a testimony to the effort of our incredible team led by conference co-founders Derek Weeks and Mark Miller, who
To learn more visit www.alldaydevops.com. Or follow the conversation online at @alldaydevops.
About All Day DevOps
All Day DevOps is a global community of over 40,000 DevOps practitioners and thought leaders offering free learning and information exchanges. Founded in 2016, the community hosts an annual conference, live forums, and ongoing educational experiences online. The conference also supports live events across the world to enable learning opportunities for individuals and enterprises alike.
Sonatype is the leading provider of DevOps-native tools to automate modern software supply chains. As the creators of Apache Maven, the Central Repository, and Nexus Repository, Sonatype pioneered componentized software development and has a rich history of supporting open source innovation. Today, more than 150,000 organizations depend on Sonatype’s Nexus platform to govern the volume, variety, and quality of open source components flowing into modern software applications. Sonatype is privately held with investments from New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Accel Partners, Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Morgenthaler Ventures, Bay Partners and Goldman Sachs. Learn more at www.sonatype.com.
Katie Hanusik, 703-287-7824