Get cooking with Maven.
The Maven Cookbook provides targeted recipes for common Apache Maven tasks. You’ll get the tools and techniques you can use to start developing OSGi components (or bundles) with Maven, valuable insight into repository management as well as unit and functional testing, along with tips and tricks for using Goovy, Scala, Ant and Ruby with Maven. The Maven Cookbook delivers essential information in an easy-to-understand, problem-solution-discussion format.
The Maven Cookbook details:
- Developing OSGi-Based Applications with Maven
- Integrating Groovy into Maven Builds
- Scala and Maven
- Ant and Maven
- Ruby and Maven
- Web Development
- Unit and Integration Testing with Maven
- Releasing Software with Maven
- Repository Management with Nexus Open Source and Nexus Professional
- Best Practices
- Much More
Read this book to learn how you can speed development, testing, integration and deployment with Maven.Download PDF Read Online