Unite your teams to accelerate innovation
Automate software supply chain governance from a shared mission control with your developers, application security, and legal and compliance teams united.
Access exclusive vulnerability data
Know the risks first. Go well beyond the National Vulnerability Database with exclusive insights into 120+ million vulnerable components discovered by our in-house team of security researchers.
in-house security researchers
Avoid false positives or negatives
Reduce developer noise with insights you can count on. Access data compiled from automation and careful human curation that your team can act on without fear of rework.
per developer, per year
Maintain security at speed
When it comes to security, speed matters. Reduce developer time spent researching, securing approval of, and downloading quality open source components with the right information at the right time.
faster vulnerability remediation time
Deliver quality code fast
- Developers are under pressure to deliver quality software fast, but inefficient security processes slow their pace of innovation.
- Address a broad range of bugs with precise information
- Receive reliable feedback early in the software development lifecycle
- Access feedback in the tools you already use (e.g. your favorite IDE)
FOR APPLICATION SECURITY
Manage vulnerability risks
- Security teams spend too much time researching vulnerabilities and arguing with developers, when they should be defining and enabling policy.
- Discover vulnerabilities first and pinpoint their exact location
- Enforce policies early and automatically across the SDLC
- Prevent known and unknown OSS risk from entering the SDLC