Maven By Example
Explore key concepts and build a sample project in Maven.
Maven by Example provides a comprehensive introduction to Apache Maven, the world’s leading project management tool. Let the experts show you exactly how to develop an enterprise multi-mode project and simple Web application in Maven. Then, get tips for customizing and optimizing Maven.
Maven By Example details:
- A Complete Introduction to Apache Maven
- Directions for Downloading, Installing and Testing Maven
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Building and Customizing a Maven Project
- Details for Creating a Simple Web application and Enterprise Multi-Module Projects
- Tips for Optimizing Maven
"If you are starting out with Maven, start using a repository manager. A repo is essential to becoming a happy Maven user."
With Maven, you finally have a consistent solution for managing and building large collections of interdependent modules and libraries which make use of tens of hundreds of third-party components. Read this book to learn how you can use Maven to remove the burden of third-party dependency management from your daily schedule – and evolve beyond the typical toil and struggle of build management to streamline software design.Download PDF Read Online