Training Course Policy
This Sonatype Training Course Policy describes the policies and procedures under which Sonatype, Inc. (“Sonatype”) provides training courses (“Training Courses”). All Training Courses are provided to you (“Customer”) subject to the terms and conditions of this Training Course Policy and the separate Sonatype agreement or authorized reseller’s agreement under which Customer purchased the Training Courses (each, the “Agreement”).
- Training Course Scheduling. Training shall be provided as on-line or in-person classroom courses over one or more days as specified at the time of purchase. Training Course dates, times and locations are as specified by Sonatype and attendance at any particular Training Course is subject to availability. Registrations for a Training Course must be received no later than seven (7) days prior to the start of the Training Course. All Training Courses must be taken no later than one (1) year from the date of initial purchase.
- Customer Changes. Customer may cancel or re-schedule attendance at a Training Course upon written request to Sonatype (i) at least twenty-one (21) days prior to the start of a live Training Course, and (ii) within three (3) days prior to the start of an online Training Course. In such an event, Customer shall receive a credit equal to the full amount of the fees paid for such Training Course and shall have the right to re-schedule or apply the credit against any future Training Course within the one (1) year date of initial purchase. There shall be no fee charged for such permitted changes. Customer may also substitute the individual person designated to attend a Training Course, provided the replacement attendee has met any applicable prerequisites for such Training Course. If a cancellation or re-scheduling request is received (i) less than twenty-one (21) days prior to the start of a live Training Course or (ii) less than seven (7) days prior to the start of an online Training Course, or in the case of absence without prior notice, the Training Course fee will be forfeited in full by Customer without notice. There are no refunds or credits for partial attendance of a Training Course. Customer may contact a Sonatype sales representative to arrange for cancellation, re-scheduling or substitution.
- Sonatype Changes. Sonatype reserves the right to cancel, reschedule, or change the location of a (i) a live Training Course with twenty-one (21) days prior notice to Customer, or (ii) an online Training Course within seven (7) days prior notice to Customer; in such an event, Customer may re-schedule to any other available Training Course or receive a credit for a future Training Course.
- No Refunds. All fees for paid for Training Courses are strictly non-refundable. Any credit issued with respect to a Training Course must be used by Customer within one (1) year of the initial purchase date of the Training Course with respect to which the credit was issued. Credits will not be extended or refunded.
- Training Materials. In connection with each Training Course provided by Sonatype to Customer under this Training Course Policy, Sonatype shall make available the applicable Sonatype training materials (“Training Materials”). Subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable Agreement under which the Training Course was purchased, Sonatype grants Customer a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use a single copy of the Training Materials for each paid Training Course attendee, unless otherwise specified, for internal educational and training purposes only. Customer shall not: (i) copy the Training Materials or any portion thereof; (ii) rent, sublicense or transfer any copies of the Training Materials, or portions thereof, to a third party or allow a third party to use the Training Materials; (iii) modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any sample object code provided with the Training Materials; (iv) use the Training Materials to develop services or products for sale or include any components of the Training Materials in any product; or (v) use any portion of the Training Materials to create a competitive service, product or technology.