Nexus Pro Training
The Sonatype training course Advanced Maven Techniques is perfect for the advanced Maven user and introduces repository management using Nexus.
You will leave class equipped with a full understanding of:
- Multi-Module projects, plugin management and profiles
- Properties and filtering
- SCM usage and release process with Maven
- Installing and configuring a Repository Manager
- Real world scenarios and best practices
Upcoming Virtual Training Classes
|No classes currently scheduled. Please check back soon.|
Using Maven to stabilize builds and further streamline and automate development life cycle tasks following Maven conventions and best practices.
MVN 101: Maven Fundamentals
Ideal for advanced Maven users and Development Infrastructure Engineers who are responsible for maintaining enterprise development infrastructure.
Nexus Professional, Sonatype m2eclipse
Build Infrastructure with Maven, Nexus, m2eclipse and Hudson
Virtual Training Classes and Private On-Site Training Classes are available.
Virtual Training Classes - $795 USD
Private On-Site Training Classes - Please contact a sales representative for pricing.
Please review the system requirements.
Module 1: Multi-Module Builds
- Project Aggregation
- Project Inheritance
- The Super-POM
- The Effective POM
Module 2: Properties, Filtering, and Profiles
- Resources & Filters
- Inclusion & Exclusion
- Build Profiles
Module 3: Advanced Plugin Management
- Advanced Plugin Management
- Maven Plugin Configuration in POM
- Plugin Configuration Inheritance
- Managing Plugin Dependencies
Module 4: Release Management
- Repository Management
- Source Control Integration
- Deploying to a Repository
- Snapshots and Releases
- Automating Releases
Module 5: Maven Sites
- Maven Site and Documentation Mechanism
- The Site Lifecycle
- The Default Site Directory Layout
- The Site Descriptor
- Reporting Plugins
Module 6: Real World Scenarios
- Command Line Productivity Boosters
- Eclipse Integration Tips & Tricks
- Ensuring Consistent Maven Versioning
- Company POM
- Project Parent POM
- Scripting and Maven
- Web Development with Maven
- WAR Projects
- Integration Testing
- Migration from Ant to Maven
With Sonatype training, you’ll learn Apache Maven fundamentals, best practices, tips and tricks directly from the experts. To best meet the needs of your organizations, we offer a number of course formats, ranging from instructor-led virtual classes, to private on-site training.